12/17/2007

DO LUNG BRIDGE

It was the way we had here of living with ourselves. We'd cut them in half with a machine gun and give them a bandaid. It was a lie... and the more I saw of them, the more I hated lies.
.

Those boys were never going to look at me the same way again. But I felt I knew one or two things about Kurtz that weren't in the dossier.
.

Do Lung bridge was last army outpost
on the Nung river.

.............Beyond that, there was only Kurtz.
.
aaa"Lance! Hey Lance, what do you think?""What? What's the matter with you? You're acting kinda weird."
"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"Yeah! Who's that?"
I was sent here from Nha Trang with these three days ago. Expected you here a little sooner. This is mail for the boat...



aaaaaa"I gotta find somebody. I need some information.
aaaaaaaaaaaaPick me up on the other side of the bridge."aaa"Somebody go with him."aaaaaaaaaaaa"I'll go. I wanna go."
a

"Where can I find your C.O.?"

a


aaaaaaaaaaa"You ain't killed shit, man. LISTEN!""They're all dead, stupid. There's one underneath them bodies."

"Go get the Roach, man. Get Roach!"

aaaaaaa"I'll get the Roach."

aaaaaaaaaaaaDo you hear him? aWell, BUST HIM!"


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"What's that?"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"Did you find a C.O. captain?"
a
"Like this bridge... we build it every night. Charlie blows it right back up again. Just so the generals can say the road's open. aaThink about it...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaWHO CARES?"
"