12/17/2007

RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES

"I never have got used to a light board. I can't get used to one.
aaI'm used to a heavy board."

"I know, it's a real drag.""We'll come in low, out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music... Yeah, I use Wagner! Scares the
HELL OUT of the slopes!aa"We gotta get some air up in these trees.
aaaaaaIt's goddamn eat-up with the enemy down there."
aa"Hold on to your positions."
aaaaaaa"Duke Six, Duke Six. We've got wounded down here!"
"Lance, Lance... what do you think?""This place's still very hot. Maybe we should surf someplace else.""Lance, I bet you can't wait to get out there."

aaaaaaaaaaaa"What?"
"That's good, son. 'Cause you either surf or fight. That clear? Now get going. I cover for you. I bet you can't wait to get out there. See, you can break both ways. One guy can break right, one left simultaneous. What do you think of that?"
a
aa"I think we oughta wait for the tide to come up!"

aaa"Lance, come here. Look! LOOK...